Brick Cladding, or Brick Slip Cladding as it is sometimes referred to, is transforming the construction industry with a solution which provides an extensive range of brick finishes without the challenges that come with brickwork installation.
As Accredited Installers of the Aquarian Gebrik Insulating Brick Cladding System, we can help you to achieve a finish which will look and weather exactly like conventional brickwork but with dramatically reduced installation times.
The Gebrik system comes in lightweight panels which are manufactured offsite and supplied as approximately 1 sq metre panels which are easier to handle, quick to install and can be built in almost any weather conditions.
Ideal for any kind of development, the Gebrik Brick Cladding system has been used on a wide range of residential and commercial developments across the UK and Europe.
Benefits of Gebrik Brick Cladding System
- Provides traditional brick appearance
- Choice of approximately 700 different finishes in a range of sizes
- Installation is 4-5 times faster than traditional brickwork
- Provides exceptional thermal performance with low U-Values
- It weighs approximately one quarter of the weight of traditional brickwork
- It can be installed in most weather conditions
- It can be installed from mechanical access equipment
- It is lightweight and non-load bearing so can be fixed to all common substrates
- It can reduce deliveries to site by up to 75%
- It is highly durable and waterproof
- Fully BBA Certified and CWCT Tested
- Successfully tested in accordance with BS8414_Part1 and Part 2 (BR135 Annex A and B) to demonstrate its fire performance for use on buildings >18m.
- Been accepted for warranty by NHBC, Premier Guarantee and Zurich Insurance, provided the system is used in accordance with the BBA or CWCT certificate.
Our dedicated project management team will work closely with you to understand the works schedule and deliver a solution which ensure even the most challenging deadlines can be achieved.